We have our Sunday service at Rosyth Parish Church, Queensferry Road, Rosyth KY11 2PQ at 10.30 am
Sunday Kids Club is part of the service and they also have their own time of fun and fellowship
Background and History
Rosyth Parish Church is a B listed building which stands at the heart of Rosyth, built as a Garden City when the Royal Naval Dockyard was developed in the early 1900s. It was designed in 1930 by Hugh Mottram a pupil of Raymond Unwin the developer of the Garden City concept. The building is reminiscent of Dutch Architecture, with its square tower and steeple finished with a teak belfry, and copper roof crowned by a cross. The nave, 80ft by 40ft wide is spanned by an open timber roof with a wide arch at the west end which leads to the apse. The later Church Hall extension of 1954 was also designed by Mottram, as were some of the surrounding houses in the Garden City.
Our Church has recently undergone a massive renovation. Updates on the next stages of the renovation can be found on our Project Page. This page also has pictures from the renovation.
If you would like further information on our services please CONTACT US