CHURCH HAS RE-OPENED – PLEASE SEE OUR NEWS PAGE FOR THE UPDATED INFORMATION.
ABOUT THE BUILDING
Rosyth Parish Church is a B listed building which stands at the heart of Rosyth, built as a Garden City when the Royal Naval Dockyard was developed in the early 1900s. It was designed in 1930 by Hugh Mottram a pupil of Raymond Unwin the developer of the Garden City concept. The building is reminiscent of Dutch Architecture, with its square tower and steeple finished with a teak belfry, and copper roof crowned by a cross. The nave, 80ft by 40ft wide is spanned by an open timber roof with a wide arch at the west end which leads to the apse. The later Church Hall extension of 1954 was also designed by Mottram, as were some of the surrounding houses in the Garden City.
During the present Covid-19 outbreak not everyone can attend Church but may still like to donate to the work of the Church either nationally or to Rosyth Parish Church by:-
ONLINE DONATIONS: can be made by visiting this page, https://www.churchofscotland.org.uk/donate and by clicking on the donate button. All donations made to an individual congregation will be returned to that congregation, thus enabling members and adherents to continue to make their regular offering or to make a special donation to enable the Church’s work to continue at this difficult time.
STANDING ORDERS: The mandate form can be found here:
The congregation’s bank details can be obtained by contacting email@example.com
SAFEGUARDING – Rosyth Parish Church and the Church of Scotland are committed to safeguarding in each congregation and across the Church. Please see our Data Protection and Safeguarding Page for contact details and any news or updates.